Thursday 1 December 2011

Another week down

Had my weigh in yesterday. had a pretty bad week as I was away for the weekend which included a lot of meals out and going over my PP. Tried to make it up Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before my weigh in Wednesday evening. 

Friday started with a bowl of fruit salad for brekkie (0 PP). Lunch was a chicken wrap with salad and a small amount of pesto (7PP) and then dinner was Fajitas (about 25PP) with a bottle of wine to share (10PP) 
This was followed with a few pints of Lager and a couple of Vodkas (ahhhhhh 20PP and more)

Saturday was Sauage, Bacon and Egg for brekkie (11 PP), chicken wrap with thai chicken which was quite heavy. Difficult to point but possibly 12 or 13 and then Dinner was an 8 oz steak with chips and pepper sauce (alot of points) with wine to shre but thankfully no drinks after.

After this I had a lot of ground to make up so Monday was 2 hours of Tennis followed by a football match. I had done plenty of walking on the weekend away so that was a slight help. Had a walk at lunchtime Monday and Tuesday as well which given they are about 40 minutes long each can really go a long way towards your activity points. 

A few sets of weights at home and really watching the PP over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but I was still worried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment