Friday 2 December 2011

It's the office Christmas Party. How do I stay on track?

Ok so you've worked hard on dropping the pounds and sticking to your points .  . .  but now it's the dreaded Christmas Party. Ok, so ;et's face it, you may have to use some of your 49 weekly. This is OK so remember that.

In an instant like this, I find it important to plan the whole day so here is how I will start:

Brekkie: Bowl of fruit (0 PP)
Lunch: Wrap with turkey and salad with light mayo (5PP)

That leaves me a full 33 PP before I need to even look at the 49 weekly PP. 

So at 4PM, the office will close and the lads and the girls will head their separate directions. 

For the lads, it is straight to the pub so this is the hard part.

This is how I see it panning out:

Pints before party (18 PP)
Dinner is soup (3PP) and Turkey & Ham with roasties, Veg and gracy (14 PP)

That has be 2 points into my 49 minus a glass of wine with dinner will leave me 42PP. 

Not bad so far. 

Now, i'll move onto the the spirits with diet coke which I will probably have about 6 of (18 PP)

So I will have left 24 weekly pro points alone. 

Plenty of exercise Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before the weigh in and I should still manage to be down. 

Check back Wednesday to find out . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment