Friday 9 December 2011

The Goal over Christmas

So Christmas is here. I suppose for a lot of us, this is our first time on the program. How can we get through it?
Personally, I have written my current weight down on a card which is stuck onto my fridge. Beside this, is my goal for after Christmas. A nice little reminder of where I want to be for my weigh in January 4th. No denying this is going to be extremely tough but here is how I think I can do it.

I have picked 3 non point days:
1. Christmas Day
2. Stephens Day (boxing Day)
3. New Years Eve

Every other day it is important to stay within my points level and avoid the temptation of an extra beer or glass of wine or a luxury sweet (my mouth is watering at the thought)

Exercise will play a major part. I'll be walking at least 7 to 8 miles every day except for the days above as well as doing my weights in the evening.

The goal next week is to be down 2.5 pounds. The goal after Christmas is not to have gone up!

Only time will tell but i'll plan my meals in advance and make sure I have all the makings for a healthy, weight losing Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment